Thursday, November 1, 2007

Let the reading begin!

Happy November/First Book Club Month!
Hope you all purchased/borrowed the book. It is now official reading month. Make sure to post any comments on the right hand side comment bar. Very excited...I have all afternoon to sit at the airport and read! yay!


If you want to leave a comment on the side bar, look to the bottom of the CBox and type in your name and then your thoughts in the comment box. no need to include an email/url. This is going to be our cyber-chatting. so keep the thoughts coming! See also the current poll beneath the CBox and vote for your favorite character so far!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone pick JoAnn... the hot, sexy Virg!

Anonymous said...

Ok ladies(& Cornizzle)..I'm sorry I suck at Book Clubbing this month. I JUST moved and started a new job and have been apartment hunting and that's been sucking up all my time. So I think I'm just going to ride out the rest of the month, but I promise by the Dec. book I will be back in the game. :)

Anonymous said...

Ps. I am ^Anonymous^..I told you I suck at blogging :/