Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thousand Splendid Suns Discussion

Happy New Year! Hope the holidays treated you well and Santa and/or a loved one gifted you the January book. (I know mine did; thanks, Tasha!) Aaanyway, I was thinking that since the little side comment bar is so skinny we should have a meeting day designated specifically for talking about the book. So, with administrative authority I am announcing that January 29th will be the Jan. book discussion day. If interested, at 7pm: sign on AIM and I will invite to a chat room and we can talk about it there. yay? Don't play like you don't have AIM either, elena. if you are not on my buddy list, that is a travesty; add me; i am tabigirl11. and i'm never on, but will be on Jan. 29th, at 6:45pm waiting for all of you. heh.

So read the book and be done (or almost done, watch out for spoilers though!) by Tuesday, 01/29/08 at 7pm.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! I will be there. I finished it already. But I guess it was December reading for me since school starts up again in a week.